Thursday, February 22, 2007

Normand's in Jail...????


ALLO MISTER NORTH I AM MISS PIGGY YOU MUST REMEMBER ME I AM STILL AS BEAUTIFUL AND SLIM I DONT EAT LIKE A PIG .I AM A FRIEND OF NORMAND SIMARD. HE IS NOT GONE FISHING HE IS IN JAIL HE GOT A $10,000.00 FINE FOR PLANTING THAT HYDRANT IN ST-LAMBERT HE HAS NOT GOT THE MONEY TO PAY .SO I WANT TO MAKE A FUND RAISING MUPPET SHOW FOR HIM .I UNDERSTAND THE HEAD OFFICE OF THIS BLOG , MISTER SOUTH IS NORTH OF THE BORDER OR VICE VERSA I DONT KNOW. I AM
STILL A GREAT ATTRACTION .I COULD DO THE SHOW IN CRYSTAL LAKE OF COURSE IT IS GOING TO CAUSE TRAFFIC
JAMS MY BEING THERE BUT I AM WORTH IT.SO I AM COMING FOR 2 NIGHTS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY WITH FOZZIE,GONZO,
KERMIT,ANIMAL,AND OF COURSE ME THE MAIN ATTRACTION .SELL 500 TICKETS AT $20.00 EACH AND NORMAND WILL BE
OUT OF JAIL SUNDAY THANK YOU MISTER SOUTH.

MISS PIGGY

P.S. IF I FIND THE ONE THAT PUT THAT SILLY BERET ON POOR NORMAND'S HEAD TO LAUGH AT HIM , TODAY ON YOUR
OWN BLOG I AM GOING TO SENT GONZO AND FOZZIE AND ANIMAL AFTER HIM HE WILL NEVER LAUGH AT MY FRIEND NORMAND AGAIN.I AM SO INSULTED WHEN SOMEBODY HURTS NORMAND . HE ONCE SAVED MY LIFE IN 1995 SOMEBODY WANTED TO MAKE BACON OUT OF ME, I KNOW EVEREBODY WANTS TO EAT ME BECAUSE I AM SO BEAUTIFUL BUT....

THANK YOU NORMAND
Merci Miss Piggy?????

No comments: