Sunday, February 25, 2007

Prison Break.- (Convict at Large)


HI MARTY I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS BUT I ADMIT I ESCAPED AS MENTIONNED IN THE PARKER PORKBARREL I AM NOT IN THE CHICAGO AREA I AM IN THE MONTREAL REGION .ALL THE STREET POSTS IN .G..PK. HAVE MY PICTURE ON THEM AND IT IS NOT FOR THE COMING QUEBEC PROVINCIAL ELECTION. B CONSTANTINI WROTE DEAD OR ALIVE PREFERABLY DEAD.

MARTY IN THE DAY I HIDE IN THE SEWERS . AT NIGHT I SLEEP IN ONE OF THE 3 PLACES ON THE PICTURE, IN ST- LAMBERT JUST TO SECURE ME MARTY ASKED YOUR BLOGGERS IF THEY KNOW THESE PLACES IF YOU GET NO ANSWERS I WILL KNOW IT IS A GOOD HIDEOUT AND FEEL SECURE.

I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT TRUSTED ME FOR, BETRAYING THEM BUT I HAD TO ESCAPE I WILL EXPLAIN LATER I AM SORRY
MARTY,MISS PIGGY,MISS ALEXANDRIA, KERMITT,MISS DAISY,BEVERLY VYE,AND BOB HAWKINS I AM SORRY ABOUT THE MOUSTACHE TRICK .I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU I AM CRYING SO MUCH I AM FILLING UP THE SEWER .

THANKS MARTY FOR YOUR COMPREHENSION AND SPECIAL THANKS TO BEVERLY ALEXANDER VYE

NORMAND SIMARD
Thanks for the update Normand
Bev is hiding a bottle of duBonnet for you

No comments: