Thursday, February 08, 2007

Starving for a Good old Pop's Meal


HI MARTY

THIS IS FRESH OUT OF MY MAIL BOX THIS MORNING IN G. PK. I CHECK MY ADDRESS TO MAKE SURE I STILL LIVE IN CANADA.PLEASE POPS RE OPEN AND FAST I JUST WANT TO EAT A PLAIN FISH AND CHIPS OR ONE OF YOUR SUPER HAMBURGERS YOU REMENBER POPS OR ONE OF YOUR HOT DOGS RELISH AND MUSTARD. I AM STARVING POPS.
LOOK POPS WHAT THEY PUT IN MY MAIL BOX THIS MORNING YOU DID NOT PUT ANYTHING IN OUR MAIL BOX IN THE GOOD
OLD DAYS WE WENT TO YOUR PLACE ON CHURCHILL ANYWAYS , BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD AND WE COULD MEET PEOPLE AND STAY AS LONG AS WE WANTED THE ONLY TIME YOU FORCED PEOPLE OUT IT WAS WHEN YOU WHERE CLOSING AT NIGHT PLEASE COME BACK. I FORGOT
TO TELL YOU , THAT I WAS JUST A SMALL FRY AND FRENCH, BUT I LOVED SO MUCH YOUR FRENCH FRIES YOU ARE MAKING ME
CRY OF NOSTALGIA POPS.I HAVE TO STOP I AM CRYING NOW FOR REAL.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE RESTAURANTS JUNK MAIL.

Thanks Normand S.

No comments: