Friday, February 02, 2007

Those Manhole covers one last Time


THIS IS THE LAST TIME I TALK ABOUT COVERS OF WOMEN OR MANHOLE.THATS ENOUGH.WALKING DOWN TO ST-
LAMBERT SATURDAY I MET THOSE 2. NOW ARE THEY FEMALE OR MALE COVERS YOU JUDGE, I DONT KNOW.
THE FIRST ONE IS IN VILLE LEMOYNE NEAR ST LOUIS HE OR HER ALL SANDED AND POLISHED LOTS OF BUSES AND CARS
PASSED OVER IT INCLUDED CHAMBLY TRANSPORT BUSES I THINK, BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE A NICE ROUND FACE 2 EYES
AND A NICE ROUND NOSE. NOW THE OTHER ONE ON VICTORIA IN ST -LAMBERT IS A SEWER COVER BUT WITH THE INSCRIPTION
LAPERLE WHICH MEANS A PEARL, DOES ST-LAMBERT HAVE PEARLS IN THEIR SEWERS I DONT KNOW.NOW YOU JUDGE
FEMALE OR MALE COVER.

THESE PICTURES ARE NOT FIXED YOU CAN GO AND SEE THOSE BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCED COVERS YOURSELF THEY ARE
PART OF OUR HISTORY THEY SAW A LOT OF THINGS BAD AND GOOD MAYBE IT IS BETTER THEY DONT TALK .THEY PROBABLY
HAD THEIR STREET GANGS TO, WHEN THEY WHERE YOUNG.

.NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO GET ED NORTON [ARTCARNEY] OF THE J. GLEASON HONEYMOONERS TO JUDGE THIS.
Merci Normand

No comments: