Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chicago Bears


HI MARTY.IF THE GLOBAL WARMING KEEPS UP, THE ONLY PLACE WE WILL SEE POLAR BEARS IS IN A ZOO. I AM STARTING A FUND RAISING TO BUY A LARGE REFRIGERATOR AND A LARGE FREEZER FOR ALL OUR POLAR BEARS SO THEY CAN HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF COLD IF IT GETS TO HOT. I THINK IT IS A COOL IDEA.FOR EVERY 2 DOLLARS I GET FOR THE POLAR BEARS I WILL GIVE PERSONALLY 25 CENTS TO HELP YOUR POOR CHICAGO BEARS GET BACK ON THEIR FEET BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. I THINK IT IS A FAIR DEAL.THANK YOU SO MUCH
MARTY TO LET ME USE YOUR BLOG TO SAVE THE POLAR BEARS AND THE CHICAGO BEARS,I AM SURE BEVERLY ALEXANDER VYE YOUR
AMERICAIN COMPATRIOT WILL BE VERY PROUD OF YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU MARTY AND THANK YOU, MY GRANDSON SAW A PICTURE OF YOU HE SAYS YOU LOOK VERY COOL.

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand S.
The Chicago Bears will always choke as long as they are owned by the McCaskey Family…

No comments: