Friday, March 09, 2007

Churchill Blvd. and Victorie Ave.


HI MARTY, AT THE OLD TOMBS ESSO SITE ON THE CORNER OF VICTORIA AN CHURCHILL G.PK. NOW CANADA DRIVE- IN RESTAURANT
THE BOSS IS ON THE THIRD PIC.YOU SEE THIS GREEN SPAGHETTI IT DOES NOT LOOK VERY APPETISING I ASK THE BOSS ABOUT THE COLOUR HE
SAID OVER THE YEARS THAT SIGN SORT OF CHANGED COLORS THIS A TRUE STORY I TOLD HIM WE WILL CALL IT
IRISH SPAGHETTI ANYWAY ST PATRICK DAY IS COMING .THIS WONDERFUL LADY HEARD ME AND SAID I WAS BORN IN IRELAND
I NEVER SAW SPAGHETTI LIKE THAT, EVERYBODY STARTED LAUGHING , SHE IS ABOUT 85 YEARS . I INVITE PEOPLE RESIDING IN THE PARK TO SEE THIS SIGN FOR A GOOD ST-PATRICK'S DAY . IT IS A TRUE STORY
.

NORMAND SIMARD

HAPPY ST-PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL ARE GOOD IRISH FRIENDS

P. S. JOHN RILEY ASK YOUR WIFE TO TAKE A LOOK TOMORROW ON HER DAILY VISIT WITH HER SISTER
TO THE RESTAURANT. JOHN AND I WAS WONDERING WHO COOKS YOUR LUNCH.

THANKS MARTY


Who cooks my lunch???

I do of course...

No comments: