Friday, March 09, 2007

Day Four of my Trip to Mississauga

HI folks, Day 4 of my trip
It's Sunday and I am off to visit my old neighbors in Burlington. They now live on Lakeshore Blvd. and are enjoying retired life.

We had a great afternoon remembering our kids growing up on Verhoeven Rd and the block parties we had back in the 80's. What a fun afternoon and we will do it again soon. I will visit them again in a month or so. The weather will be better and we can have some fun together..

Sunday would have been a special night with friends, but that wasn't to be so I had to imagine the evening with a friend. Off to bed and then the trip back home, I made it back home in 8 and a half hours.

I will make the trip again soon as I have made friends that I want to keep....


Marty N.

No comments: