Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Primeau & John Gravel


HI MARTY,ME AND MY BROTHERS ,SISTER AND COUSIN,ON MY FIRST TRICYCLE CA 1950 ,A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE I WAS INSULTED BY A PRIMEAU CYCLE EMPLOYEE.I WENT TODAY TO PRIMEAU VELO OR BICYCLE I SAW HIS SON ERIC,ANDRE IS 72 ,HE OPENED HIS FIRST BICYCLE SHOP IN G PK. FEV.12 1957.I ASKED HIS SON ABOUT YOU, HE REMEMBERED, HIS FATHER TALKED ABOUT YOU AS A GREAT MECHANIC YOU HAD FOUND A PROBLEM WITH A CERTAIN TYPE OF MOTOR I THINK YAMAHA AND FIXED IT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT FOUND THE PROBLEM, MAYBE YOU COULD COMMENT ON THAT ON THE BLOG.

THIS IS TRUE WHAT HE TOLD ME IF HE RECALLS MAYBE IT WAS AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM. .ONE THING IS SURE IT WAS NOT
MY MOTORCYCLE MOTOR , YOU NEVER FOUND THE MOTOR, NEVERMIND FIXING IT MAYBE IT WAS TO SMALL,ANYWAY I FORGIVE YOU MARTY.THEY
FOUND THE PROBLEM AT CASTONGUAY,IN ST-LAMBERT. MY MOTORCYCLE WAS MISSING TO MUCH AIR IN THE TIRES ROLLING ON THE RIMS,THE MOTOR WAS OVERHEATING IT WAS
WORKING TO HARD. MY NEXT STOP TODAY MARTY ,WAS JOHN GRAVEL AUTO,

THE ARE 4 IN THE FAMILY 2 GIRLS 2 BOYS ,THE PICTURE I SENT YOU
YESTERDAY IS JEAN-CLAUDE GRAVEL IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE
GRAVEL BUSINESS I WAS IN HIS OFFICE HE IS ABOUT 50 THE OLDER MAYBE 60.NOW I WONT GO IN ,TO OUR SECRET
CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT ABOUT ONE OF THE GIRLS.ONE SEEMS TO BE MARRIED TO THE OWNER OF PROVOST
CARTTAGE ,AND THE OTHER ONE IS MARRIED TO A DOCTOR NAMES ARE CAROLE AND MAYBE HELEN THE GUY THAT TOLD ME
THAT HAS BEEN WORKING THERE FOR 31 YEARS ,BUT HE IS NOT ENTIRELY SURE ABOUT THAT.ANYWAY THAT IS WHAT
HE TOLD ME HIS MEMORY WAS NOT THAT GOOD.

THANK YOU MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD
Thanks Normand S.

No comments: