Tuesday, March 13, 2007

John Gravel Auto.


HI MARTY,BEFORE YOU GET MAD AT ME , IT IS NOT MY FAULT THE FIRE HYDRANT WAS ON THE PICTURE.THIS PICTURE IN ST-LAMBERT SEEMS TO BE THE BEGINNING ,OF JOHN GRAVEL AUTOMOBILE.I AM LOOKING FOR ONE WHEN HE WAS BESIDES GARDEN B B Q ON VICTORIA.ON THE PICTURE WE SEE JOHN GRAVEL'S SON IN 2007.LOOK WHAT HE WROTE ON THEGARAGE ,
I AINT MAD AT NO BODY. GOOD ADVERTISING FOR HIS BODY SHOP I SUPPOSE.HE ALSO SOLD SUPERTEST WONDER GASOLINE. CAN A
BLOGGER TELL US WHAT STREET THE GARAGE WAS SITUATED ON CA 1950 I THINK.

THANKS MARTY.

I KNOW LOTS OF PARKERS BOUGHT THEIR FIRST CAR AT JOHN GRAVEL AUTOMOBILE,NOW HE IS ON NUNS ISLAND IN
VERDUN,BROSSARD AND MONTREAL ON DECARIE.
Thanks Normand S
Do you remember his Daughter???
The sidestreet was Horsefall in St. Lambert as I used to live on Notre DameStreet Facing that street until 1950 when we Moved to the Park.
Barb
Thanks Barb H.

No comments: