Friday, March 09, 2007

Mackayville Town Hall


HI MARTY , ME AGAIN I HOPE I DID NOT WAKE YOU UP I KNOW YOU ARE RESTING AFTER THAT ONTARIO ORDEAL
HERE IS A PIC OF THE MACKAYVILLE TOWN HALL BUILT IN 1956 ON GRANDE- ALLEE CORNER GEORGE NOT FAR
FROM G.PK. IT IS EMPTY FOR A LONG TIME . THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE AN APARTEMENT BUILDING OF IT. NOW
MARTY LOOK AT THE SORT OF A WATCH TOWER , DO YOU THINK IT WAS FOR THE MAYOR OF MACKAYVILLE
TO WATCH G. PK. IN CASE OF AN INVASION BY US I KNOW THINGS WHERE ROUGH IN THOSE DAYS BETWEEN
THE 2 TOWNS. WHAT'S THAT FOR, THAT SKY SCRAPER.

HAVE A GOOD REST MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. MARTY A LITTLE SECRET BETWEEN YOU AND ME I AM NOT GOING TO SAY IT LOUD [ the building was also a fire station
they used that tower to dry their fire hoses after a fire, a g. pk. fireman told me that.not a word to nobody] BYE MARTY

Thanks Normand S.

Your secret is safe with all of us here on the World Wide Web

No comments: