Saturday, March 24, 2007

Message for Janet W.


HI MARTY, IT IS ME AGAIN WELL I SAW THE LIST OF ATTENDEES FOR THE REUNION IN SEPT AT THE LEGION,I AM SENDING A PICTURE OF MY WIFE LOUISALLAH RATALLAH, I AM ASKING JANET W. FOR A LITTLE REASONABLE MUSLIM ACCOMMODATION AT THE LEGION
AT THE REUNION .NO PORK MEAT WITHIN 10 FEET FROM OUR TABLE, AND LEAVE US ALONE IN THE HALL FOR ONLY 10 MINUTES BEFORE EATING
SO WE CAN SAY OUR PRAYERS IN PEACE,
THE OTHER 138 ATTENDEES COULD GO OUTSIDE AND SMOKE WHILE WE ARE PRAYING FAIR ENOUGH .ONE LAST THING JANET W. WE MADE A BABY LAST NIGHT, THE BABY IN LOUISALLAH WOMD
WILL BE APPROXIMATETY 6 MONTHS IN SEPTEMBER, COULD YOU HAVE THE MUSIC NOT TO LOUD NOT TO DISTURB,
THE MOTHER, THE BAB, AND THE FUTURE PROUD FATHER .FOR THAT I WILL ACCOMMODATE YOU JANET AND MARTY IF WE
HAVE A GIRL WE WILL CALL HER JANETALLAH, IF IT IS A BOY MARTALLAH OR NORTALLAH.

SEE YOU AT THE LEGION, THANK YOU SO MUCH WE LOVE THE CANADA, SO ACCOMMODATING PEOPLE.

N.SIMARALLAH

P. S. ONE LAST THING I FORGOT JANET W. NO ALCOHOL BEVERAGES WITHIN 100 FEET FROM OUR TABLE. SMELLING OF
ALCOHOL COULD HARM ME.THANK YOU . THANK YOU.

Thanks Normand
What can I say???

No comments: