Sunday, March 25, 2007

Name Change


HI MARTY.I AM SORRY I ONLY HAVE THAT ARTICLE IN FRENCH, HOW MUCH IT COST TO CHANGE THE NAME EDOUARD BLV. TO
CHURCHILL BLV. IN G.PK. IN THE FORTIES I DONT KNOW MAYBE JOHN RILEY KNOWS BUT HE IS ON HOLIDAYS.BUT I KNOW
HOW MUCH IT COST TO GIVE A NAME TO THE POLAR BEAR ON THE 2 DOLLAR COIN ,IT COST 1 MILLION POLAR BEAR COINS
YES MARTY 2 MILLION DOLLARS THANK GOD NOT U.S.AND THEY NAMED IT CHURCHILL .NO PROBLEM WITH THE NAME ,BUT
I AM WARNING THE GOVERNEMENT TO SPEND THE MONEY AT THE RIGHT PLACE LIKE ON GLOBAL WARMING,BEFORE IT IS TO LATE, OUR CHIDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN WONT LIKE US, IF WE CONTINUE THIS COMEDY THAT IS GETTING TO THE FINAL ACT
IF WE DONT WAKE UP IN TIME..

THANKS MARTY I AM GOING TO COOL DOWN A LITTLE.

NORMAND SIMARD
Merci Normand

No comments: