Saturday, March 03, 2007

Normand Arrives Home on Airforce One...!




HI MARTY I JUST ARRIVED IN ST- HUBERT WITH THE PRESIDENT' S PLANE AIR FORCE ONE ,I TOOK A GOOD SHOWER
IN THE PLANE NOW I WANT TO THANK SINCERELY THE EDITOR IN CHIEF OT THE THE PARKER PORKBARREL BOB HAWKINS AND FATHER BOB AND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO PRESIDENT CONSTANTINI. A THANKS TO PRES.BUSH FOR LENDING HIS BODY TO PRES.

CONSTANTINI I AM GLAD HE DID NOT LEND HIS HEAD I MAY OF END UP IN IRAK . I AM SURE I GOT A BETTER DEAL WITH PRES. CONSTANTINI IMAGINE MARTY A PRESIDENTIAL FULL PARDON.NO MORE BREAKING THE LAW FOR ME.
NOW MARTY I AM A LITTLE WORRIED FOR YOU AS I CAME OUT OF HIDING FOM THE MANHATTAN SEWERS I SAW ED
OPENED ANOTHER SEWER COVER TO LET YOU AND LOUISA IN ARE YOU OK.I COULD NOT STAY AIR FORCE ONE WAS WAITING
FOR ME.I KNOW THE MANHATTAN SEWERS ARE TWICE AS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE BROOKLYN SEWERS
ED NORTON TOLD ME THERE IS 2 RATS PER SQUARE YARD IN BROOKLYN COMPARE WITH ONLY 1 IN THE MANHATTAN SEWERS. MY ORDEAL IS FINISHED ,INTERRESTING VISITORS CAME TO SEE US WE HAD RALPH KRAMDEN HE KNOCKED
ED OPENED THE COVER SO HE TRIED TO COME DOWN HIS WAIST WAS TO LARGE HE GOT STUCK I ASKED HIM IF HE
NEEDED VASELINE HE GOT MAD AT NORTON NOT ME.

WE ALSO HAD A MISS SEWER CONTEST MISS PIGGY WON SHE WAS
THE ONLY ONE IN THE CONTEST . WE HAD A WONDERFUL CONCERT OF UNDERGROUND MUSIC GIVING BY THE F.B.I.
UNDERCOVER AGENTS IN THE N.Y. METRO STATION.SOMETIMES I WONDER IF I WAS BETTER IN THE SEWERS OR IN
THE PARK JUST KIDDING.NOW I HOPE YOU AND LOUISA ARE ENJOYING YOUR STAY IN THE NEW YORK CELLARS.GIVE
US NEWS.

I AM SENDING PICTURES OF YOU IN N.Y. AND AN E MAIL I SENT TO BOB.H FEB.28 ASKING HIM TO DO
SOMETHING TO HELP ME AS A PROFESSIONNAL HE DID NOT SHOW ANYBODY THE E MAIL BUT HE SAW THE RIGHT
PEOPLE TO FREE ME BOB IS A GREAT MAN.

THANKS MARTY

P.S. I AM WORRIED FOR YOU

Thanks Normand,
I left Louisa at home, some one had to feed the cats.
Besides, she makes the money.....

No comments: