Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Normand Has Some Questions


HI MARTY,I DONT KNOW DIANE GREGORY, I ENLARGED THE PHOTO I WENT ON FAIRFIELD I THINK I HAVE THE ADDRESS RIGHT,COULD SOMEBODY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON THE PHOTO I DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS ALL I KNOW IN 1958 AT 450 FAIRFIELD LIVED STANLEY MATTWEWS, 452 FAIRFIELD LIVED JOHN C. NELSON AND 454 FAIRFIELD LIVED ALEX GREGORY AND FURTHER DOWN AT 472 FAIRFIELD OUR VERY OWN SANDRA SNOW.WHAT DOES DIANE GREGORY HAVE IN HER RIGHT HAND??????

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD
Can anyone answer Normand's questions??
Marty,all the respondents were correct in guessing Diane's name and in answer to Norm's question ,he had the correct address 454 Fairfield in the same block as Matthews and Nelsons and she is the daughter of Alec Gregory. The item in her hand is a puppet head on a stick which she was painting for her toymakers badge for Brownies. JMcC

Thanks John McC

No comments: