Friday, March 16, 2007

Notes From Our GPK Reporter

NO PROBLEM MARTY, YOU DID NOT COMMENT YESTERDAY ABOUT WHAT I HEARD ABOUT YOU AS A GREAT MECHANIC ,
ANDRE'S SON REALLY TOLD ME THAT HIS FATHER TOLD HIM THAT.ABOUT SOME KIND OF A PROBLEM YOU SOLVED THANKS MARTY I KNOW SOMETIMES, IT IS NOT EASY FOR YOU TO PLEASE EVERYBODY ON THE BLOG, BUT I REALLY THINK YOU ARE DOING A
GREAT JOB AND PUTTING LOTS OF HOURS OF WORK IN IT EVERY DAY. MAYBE TELL THE BLOGGERS TO DIG IN THEIR
OLD PHOTO ALBUM OF G. PK . PICS I AM SURE PARKERS HAVE LOTS OF
TREASURES TO SHARE WITH US ON YOUR BLOG, oh no no marty my girl friend is coming i have JUST JOKING MARTY
SHE IS SOUND ASLEEP.

THANKS MARTY TRY AND STAY OUT OF SEWERS.

NORMAND

Thanks Normand S.
I hope our blog visitors can dig out some old photos to share with us.

No comments: