Sunday, March 25, 2007

Our GPK Reporter has a new contract


THANKS TO THE PARKER PORKBARREL SPECIALLY TO FATHER BOB FOR THIS INCREDIBLE SPORT STORY THAT GOT ME A LUCRATIVE ADVERTISING CONTRACT WITH CAMEL CIGARETTES.

THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ISSUED A STATEMENT THAT I WAS FULL OF DUNG, I WILL PROOF IT SUNDAY,THAT IT IS NOT THE CASE . I WILL DO THE OVER THE HUMP MOUNT WITH A 7.5 DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY YES MARTY NOT 6.9 BUT 7.5.

I ALSO WANT TO THANK THE CHURCHILL BLV. CAMEL CLUB [C.C.C.] FOR THERE FULL COOPERATION.I PLAN TO GO TO THE REUNION IN SEPT. WITH MY WINNING CAMEL. I WILL PARK MY CAMEL ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD,
THERE IS A SAND BOX FOR KIDS NOT FAR MY CAMEL SHOULD FEEL SECURE.AND FEEL AT HOME DURING THE REUNION.

THANKS MARTY

HUMP AL-SIMARD

P.S A SPECIAL THANK YOU ALSO TO THE EDITOR IN CHIEF OF THE PARKER PORKBARREL BOB HAWKINS

Merci Normand

No comments: