Sunday, March 11, 2007

Our Man about Town (Normand)



HI MARTY, I AM SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY I HAD TO CUT SHORT , NOW SHE IS GONE AT THE GROCERY I HAVE A LITTLE RECESS AND FREE TIME WHILE SHE IS GONE .




THANKS FOR LETTING THE HYDRANT ON THE HOCKEY PIC, BUT YOU KNOW THEY NEEDED IT FOR WATER WHEN THEY RESURFACE THE ICE I REMEMER IN THE FIFTIES CHICAGO HAD NO ZAMBONI THEY HAD BARRELS OF WATER PULLED BY MEN TO RESURFACE THE ICE, DOES SOMEBODY REMEMBER THAT.




I GUESS THEY GOT WATER BY SOME KIND OF HYDRANT THAT THEY KEPT. I AM SENDING A PHOTO OF OKILL STUART THE ONE THAT SOLD THE HOUSES IN THE PARK ,HE IS WITH PRINCE PHILLIP IN ENGLAND OLD SCHOOL MATES. OH NO SHE IS BACK ALREADY I HEAR THE CAR , I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU FAST MARTY ,AND HIDE THE DISHES SHE ORDERED ME TO DO WHILE SHE WAS GONE. BYE MARTY.

HAVE A GOOD DAY MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD


Thanks Normand S.
Look Familiar...!!

No comments: