Saturday, April 14, 2007

357 Empire Ave.


HI BOB ,I HAD A CHURCHILL SIGN, IT IS ALL YOURS YOU WON IT. TELL ME WHERE I CAN LEAVE IT I KNOW YOUR NEPHEW I THINK LIVES ON ISABEL.I LIVE ON HUBERT ANYWAY WE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET IT TO YOU.NOW FOR 357 EMPIRE WELL THE ADDRESS THAT IS GONE, TONIGHT I WILL SET FIRE TO THE PORCH NOBODY ELSE IS GOING TO SLEEP THERE AND FREEZE.YOU KNOW BOB I REMENBER GOING IN TO THAT HOUSE WITH DONNY IN THE SIXTIES,

I AM PRETTY SURE IT WAS THERE. ALSO BOB I JUST REMENBERED I HAD BOUGHT AND ELECTRIC KNIFE FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO MY MOTHER IN THE SIXTIES.DONNY DELIVERED IT ON CHRISTMAS DAY I THINK HE HAD FORGOT ,BUT I AM NOT SURE. ASK HIM MAYBE HE WILL REMEMBER,
WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, ASK HIM IF THE GUARANTEE IS STIILL GOOD AND CAN HE SHARPEN IT.MY MOTHER GAVE THE KNIFE TO ME BEFORE SHE DIED.

HAVE A GOOD DAY BOB THANKS FOR THE DOZEN LAUGHS.

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand

No comments: