Friday, April 13, 2007

Bob H wins Normand's Contest


Churchill or Empire..... and maybe you could do me a favour Normand.... if you have Empire then could please steal the address off 357.... thats Dave and Roz old home...... I used to sleep on the front porch.... in the winter..... bloody cold... my grandmother would warm the bed with a hot water bottle when I came home..... it would get the chill out for about an hour after that I was on my own...... I woke up stiff every day...........

Bob H
PS I really miss waking up stiff every day. Maybe I'll turn down the heat.

NORMAND SIMARD wrote:
WELL BOB YOU CERTAINLY GAVE ME A DOZEN LAUGHS AND MORE YOU DID IT AGAIN, I AM GOING IN MY SAFE TO GET THE ANSWERS, IT WON'T BE LONG BOB AND MARTY,------------------------------ YES YES MARTY WE HAVE A WINNER, CONGRATULATION BOB, YOU DESERVE THAT STREET SIGN. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC STREET SIGN NAME IN MIND, THAT YOU WANT BOB,
MAYBE GIVE ME 2 OR 3 NAMES I WILL SEE WHICH ONE I HAVE.

A DOZEN THANKS ,6 EACH MARTY AND BOB

NORMAND SIMARD



Hi Norm and Marty,

Sorry it took so long to come up with an answer to the skill testing question but I only had 3 years of highschool and that was grade 8. I got so confused that after trying to work out the answer at least a dozen times I consulted my 12 year old neighbor.

He said "Well Mr. Hawkins"..... he is very well mannered..... "if you had a dozen eggs, how many eggs would there be in the carton."

I said "A dozen of course".... he may be well mannered but he is not too bright.

"No, No" he says. "Come here and count the eggs in the carton"

So I counted the eggs.... there was still a dozen in the carton.

"There are 12 in the carton", he says. I am sure I heard him mumble idiot under his breath..... so much for manners EH. I now refer to him as Dung Mouth.


So I will go with Dung Mouth's guess and say 12.

Bob H

NORMAND SIMARD wrote:
HI MARTY,CONGRATULATIONS TO BOB HAWKINS FOR WINNING , NAME THE COP CONTEST, IT WAS A VERY CLOSE CONTEST HE WON BY A MAJORITY OF 2 ONLY NAMING CORRECTELY CLIFFORD MASSON AND EDWARD HUZULAK ,THAT WAS REALLY CLOSE ABOUT 200 FINISHED SECOND WITH 0.
JUST A FORMALITY MARTY WITH THE LAW IN QUEBEC , BOB MUST ANSWER A SKILL QUESTION BEFORE HE GETS HIS PRIZE.ONE GOOD ANSWER IS ENOUGH.

1- WHAT WAS B.CONSTANTINI G. PK. POLICE BADGE NUMBER.

2- ADD 6+6= THE BADGE NUMBER.

3- 18 LESS 6= CLUE IT STARTS WITH A 1 NOT A 2.

SO I WILL LEAVE BOB 48 HOURS TO COME UP WITH A CORRECT RESPONSE I HOPE, IF NOT I HAVE TO CHOOSE SOMEBODY
THAT FINISHED SECOND.PLEASE BOB CONCENTRATE ON YOUR ANSWER OR I AM IN FOR A LOT OF WORK.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. THE WINNER MAY CHOOSE A SPECIFIC G. PK. NAME STREET SIGN, IF I CAN ACCOMMODATE I WILL.

Thanks Normand S.

No comments: