Tuesday, April 03, 2007

GPK Reporter ???


GOOD MORNING MARTY, I GOT THIS G.PK. BROTHERHOOD'S JOURNAL EDITION 1989, I THINK THE PREVENTION OFFICIER SQUAD LEAD BY BERNARD CONSTANTINI THE FAMOUS NUMBER 12 OF THE G.PK. POLICE, WHERE GOING TO FAR POLICING KIDS GOING TO FAST ON THEIR SKATES AT THE ARENA .ANYWAY IT IS MY HONEST OPINION MARTY

HAVE A GOOD DAY MARTY.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I HOPE THE KIDS NEVER GOT TICKETS,OR TAKEN THE SIZE OF THEIR SKATES , THE POLICE MAYBE PRETENDING THEY COULD SEIZE THEM, TO SCARE THEM EVEN WORST MAYBE TAKE THEIR FOOTPRINTS I HOPE NOT MARTY.I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE MISTER CONSTANTIINI GOT TO BE AN EXCELLENT EXPERT FINGER PRINT OFFICER.

WE LIKE OUR PRESIDENT ANYWAY HE IS ALWAYS AT HIS OFFICE TO HELP PARKERS.

LONG LIVE OUR PRESIDENT.

Thanks Normand S.

No comments: