Saturday, April 28, 2007

John Deere Drag Race


HI ROSS, I GOT YOUR E-MAIL ,I DON'T WANT A RIDE THANK YOU ANYWAY,BUT I GOT A 8420 JOHN DEERE TOY TODAY TOO,SO GRANDPA I WANT TO DRAG WITH YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE I WILL PULL YOUR NEW 44 WIDE PLOW ALSO YOU CAN START 1 MINUTE BEFORE ME WITH YOUR MACHINE WITHOUT THE LARGE PLOW,.WE WILL DRAG UP TO MORLEY STREET ON SATURDAY AT 2 PM, IF IT'S OK WITH YOU .WE CAN HAVE OUR PRESIDENT BERNIE CONSTANTINI AS THE JUDGE. HO GRANDPA DON'T FORGET YOUR GPS THOSE G.PK. STREETS ARE HARD
TO FIND SOMETIMES.ALSO I WILL START FROM 355 HUBERT YOU FROM 361 SPRINGFIELD YOU HAVE A LITTLE HELP THERE,
5 STREET NUMBERS LESS TO RACE .WELL GOOD LUCK GRANDPA.

HAVE A GOOD DAY GRANDPA ROSS.

GRANDPA NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. ANOTHER CHANCE IF YOU WANT, BRING YOUR GRANDSON CALEB AS CO- DRIVER OR MAYBE AS DRIVER.

Thanks Normand

HI ROSS, I GOT YOUR E-MAIL ,I DON'T WANT A RIDE THANK YOU ANYWAY,BUT I GOT A 8420 JOHN DEERE TOY TODAY TOO,SO GRANDPA I WANT TO DRAG WITH YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE I WILL PULL YOUR NEW 44 WIDE PLOW ALSO YOU CAN START 1 MINUTE BEFORE ME WITH YOUR MACHINE WITHOUT THE LARGE PLOW,.WE WILL DRAG UP TO MORLEY STREET ON SATURDAY AT 2 PM, IF IT'S OK WITH YOU .WE CAN HAVE OUR PRESIDENT BERNIE CONSTANTINI AS THE JUDGE. HO GRANDPA DON'T FORGET YOUR GPS THOSE G.PK. STREETS ARE HARD
TO FIND SOMETIMES.ALSO I WILL START FROM 355 HUBERT YOU FROM 361 SPRINGFIELD YOU HAVE A LITTLE HELP THERE,
5 STREET NUMBERS LESS TO RACE .WELL GOOD LUCK GRANDPA.

HAVE A GOOD DAY GRANDPA ROSS.

GRANDPA NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. ANOTHER CHANCE IF YOU WANT, BRING YOUR GRANDSON CALEB AS CO- DRIVER OR MAYBE AS DRIVER.

Thanks Normand

No comments: