Friday, April 20, 2007

John Riley Needs our Help

Information Needed About Schools in the Park

Does anyone, who either went to the first Catholic School in the Park,
or played in the fields or creek near it, remember what design was on the
triangular shaped area above the front door of the school. I cannot
tell what is was because a tree is blocking a good view of this area in the
photo I have. The artist who is painting the mural needs this information
quickly.

Also, she needs to know if the first Royal George school had a
completely flat roof? When the school was expanded in 1916 the roof was probably
the same until about 1953. So anyone who went to Royal George between 1914
and 1953 should be able to answer, particularly someone who climbed up on
the roof. I believe it was completely flat but the artist wants
confirmation.
Could you please let me know a.s.a.p. at jrileygfpk@hotmail.com

Thanks

John Riley


Thanks John
I hope we can get some help..

No comments: