Sunday, April 29, 2007

Marriage is a Relationship

When our lawn mower wouldn't run, my wife Helen kept hinting to me that I
should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care
of first; the dog, the car, playing golf -- always something more
important to me.



Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived
home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away
with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time
and then went into the house.



I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a
toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well
sweep the driveway."

That was an Oh oh!

Moral to this story:



Marriage is a relationship, apparantly, in which one person is

always right, and the other is me..

Thanks Win S.

No comments: