Sunday, April 22, 2007

Name the Mtl. Royals Players




WELL RALPH.I DID NOT KNOW THAT KIPPS SOLD AMMUNITIONS, IN THE FIFTIES
I WAS ALWAYS IN THERE I HAD A MONTREAL STAR ROUTE OF ABOUT 40 PAPERS I PICKED UP MY PAPERS THERE AND THE MONEY I MADE I SPENT IT THERE.SO I BOUGHT LOTS OF CANDY. AS FOR NAME THE PLAYER YOU GOT 4 OUT 6. WHAT IS FUNNY I AM SURE YOU KNOW THE OTHER 2 SLEEP ON THAT RALPH YOU WILL KNOW TOMORROW ON MARTY'S FINE BLOG, HI MARTY I WILL SEND YOU THE ANSWER THIS AFTERNOON
I LISTENED TO YOU MARTY I AM KEEPING AWAY FROM KOREANS, NO MORE VEST, STAITJACKET, CAST, ETC THANKS FOR THE ADVICE MARTY.

HAVE A GOOD DAY MARTY AND RALPH.

RIFLEMAN SIMARD



Ralph’s Guess is…!
With a couple of total guesses:
1. Sandy Kofax ( Guess )
2. Chuck Conners aka The Rifleman
3. Roy Campanella
4. Don Drysdale
5. Jackie Robinson.
6. Chico Fernandez ( Guess )

Ralph B.
Thanks Guys

No comments: