Wednesday, April 18, 2007

News from GPK


HELLO MARTY, JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU , THE TEMPERATURE IS REALLY BAD HERE SNOW, I THINK YOU HAVE THE SAME THING IN CRYSTAL LAKE ,I KNOW YOU CAN'T PUT THIS LITTLE CARTOON ON THE BLOG NO PROBLEM ,KEEP UP THE MARVELOUS JOB ON THE BLOG MARTY, LOT'S OF FUN IN KEEPING PARKERS OR EX. TOGETHER AND REUNITED.I KNOW
LOT'S OF TIME I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT WORDING, I USE WHAT I LEARNED ON FAIRFIELD FROM 1951 TO 1960,I KNOW BAD WORDS
LIKE MOTHER F----- THAT I SAID IN THE FIFTIES ,NOW THAT I KNOW THE MEANING I DON'T SAY IT ANYMORE. HARRIS,STONE,
ROOTES,GODEFROY,McNICOLL,ETC. SHOWED ME OTHER BAD WORDS TO. I WOULD NEVER REPEAT ON YOUR FINE BLOG
MARTY. ABOUT YESTERDAY,WHAT I SENT YOU YOU SAID YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND, SOMETHING WENT WRONG ON MY PART ,THE GREEN DID NOT APPEAR IN THE BOTTOM AND SOMETHING ELSE WENT MISSING, I WAS RUSHED BY LOUISE.
FOR SUPPER.I HAVE TO BLAME SOMEBODY.


HAVE A GREAT DAY MARTY I WILL NEVER USE YOUR PERSONAL GREEN COLOR AGAIN.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. NO P.S. TODAY.

??Thanks Normand

No comments: