Saturday, April 14, 2007

Who Knows Latin??


HI MARTY IT IS ME AGAIN, I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN, I AM SORRY TO DISTURB YOU I KNOW IT IS SUPPER TIME. MY TEDDY BEAR BUTTON EYES, ASK ME IF G. PK. EVER HAD A LATIN MAYOR I SAID OH BO BUTTON EYES, HE SAID WHY ON THE COAT OF ARMS OF G.PK. IT IS IN LATIN LANGUAGE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS FORTIS FORTUNAM SUPERAT. HE THINKS I LIED TO HIM TELLING HIM WE NEVER HAD A LATIN MAYOR, COULD BEVERLY ALEXANDER VYE FROM GEORGIA HELP ME I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TEDDY BEAR PSYCHOLOGY. BUTTON EYES AS NOT TALKED TO ME SINCE LAST NIGHT. PLEASE BEVERLY HELP.

I AM SORRY MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P. S. WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN FORTIS FORTUNAM SURERAT, IF I CATCH A RELATIVE OF THAT LATIN MAYOR
HE IS GOING TO HAVE EXPLANATIONS TO GIVE ME, I AM SORRY MARTY I AM MAD.

Thanks Normand

No comments: