Monday, May 28, 2007

Devonshire Gang



HI MARTY,WHEN WE WERE YOUNG WE DID NOT GO ON DEVONSHIRE WE STAYED ON FAIRFIELD OR AT THE EMPIRE PARK, I THINK WE WERE AFRAID OF THE DEVONSHIRE GANG,VIEWING THE PICS, I AM GOING TO START GOING AGAIN ON DEVONSHIRE,

THE GANG LOOKS HARMLESS NOW I HOPE. WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENED ON FAIRFIELD WE COULD ALWAYS HIDE UNDER OUR MOTHER'S DRESS, BUT THE DEVONSHIRE GANG HAD A WHOLE 18 HOLE GOLF COURSE TO HIDE AFTER THEIR MISCHIEFS,


THE POLICE COULD NEVER FIND YOU GUYS,YOU KNEW EVERY SQUARE INCHES OF THE GOLF COURSE, OH WELL. I REMEMBER I WENT ONCE ON YOUR END OF DEVONSHIRE IN CA.1956 I WENT AT CHARLES FLORIST TO BUY A FERN FOR MY MOTHER ,I THINK I RAN OR WALKED VERY FAST IN THIS DANGEROUS G.PK. ZONE . THIS IS TRUE I WAS WITH MY BROTHER.

HERE ARE NAMES OF SOME OF THESE DANGEROUS STREET GANG MEMBERS ON THE PICS ,IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AGAIN WE WILL BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY THEM TO THE POLICE. L. TO R. RICHARD WERENCHUK,

[ THE HEMINGWAY BRAIN BEHIND THIS SOLID GANG ORGANISATION ] HIS WIFE [SHE WAS NOT PART OF THAT TERRIBLE GANG] MARSTON NORTH [I SUSPECT HE WAS THE LEADER OF THIS VERY BAD GANG,] MILLIE McGOWAN [HENRY] [I THINK WAS THE LEADER OF THE FEMALE SECTION OF THIS FEROCIOUS GANG,]


AND FINALLY GEORGE VINE, [ I THINK WAS TREASURER OF THIS VERY FEARED ORGANISATION [THE DEVONSHIRE G.PK. GANG.]

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD



Thanks Normand

No comments: