Friday, May 11, 2007

Let's Help Louise Find Her Dear Normand...


HELLO MISTER NORTH, I AM LOUISE, I AM NORMAND'S GIRL
FRIEND I NEED YOUR HELP ,POOR NORMAND HAS DISAPPEARED ,I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM FOR 24 HOURS NOW, PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM ,TELL HIM IF YOU HEAR FROM HIM I WON'T MAKE HIM WORK LIKE A HORSE ANYMORE I AM SORRY MISTER NORTH. I HAVE BEEN CRYING IN THE LIVING ROOM SINCE LAST NIGHT.

THE REASON I PUT HIM TO WORK LIKE THAT IT IS BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS OF YOU MISTER NORTH, HE WAS ALWAYS ON HIS PC WRITTING TO YOU.

MERCI BEAUCOUP MISTER NORTH

LOUISE.

P.S. I AM GOING TO SLEEP ON THE LIVING ROOM COUCH TONIGHT HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU,ON NORMAND'S PC.
TELL HIM TOO I WON'T LAUGH AT HIM ANYMORE,WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT ROY ROGERS GENE AUTRY ETC.ALL I WANT
IS FOR HIM TO COME BACK HOME..
Thanks Louise.
It's too bad you didn't use your computer...LOL

No comments: