Sunday, May 06, 2007

Name the Cowboy and Cowgirl..?? We have a guess Normand...!


HI MARTY,WELL HERE IS A PICTURE OF DALE EVANS AND ROY ROGERS G.PK. STYLE. LET'S TRY AND NAME THIS G.PK
COWGIRL AND COWBOY.I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU CLUES TO HELP THE BLOGGERS.

1-PIC CA. 1952
2-ST-CHARLES G.PK.
3-ROY ROGERS IS FRENCH
4- G.PK FIREMEN
5- CAMERON DANCE SCHOOL
6-ISLE LAMOTHE VERMONT AND FLORIDA GOLF GOLF GOLF
7-I THINK G.PK. ROY OR DALE HAD NO HORSES,EXCEPT FOR DALE'S WOODEN OR PLASTIC HORSE ON THE PICTURE.
8-SURPRISING

OK THAT'S ENOUGH ,NOW THE PRIZE,THE LITTLE PICTURE ON LEFT TOP,THAT I GOT IN JOHN RILEY'S BOOK IS
PENNY TOMALTY ON YVETTE PERRAS 'HORSE LADY GREY. I AM LOOKING FOR YVETTE PERRAS SHE WAS INVOLVED
ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS IN A LAND DEAL AND MY FRIEND TELLS ME SHE IS IN FLORIDA.
WHEN I FIND HER, I WILL TELL HER ABOUT THE REUNION IN SEPT.YOU NEVER KNOW HER HORSE LADY GREY MAYBE
HAD BABY HORSES ETC, SHE COULD BRING ONE DOWN AND THE WINNER THAT NAMES OUR G.PK. COWGIRL AND COWBOY, COULD HAVE 2 FREE HORSE RIDES AROUND THE FOOTBALL FIELD ON EMPIRE AT THE REUNION .GOOD LUCK.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S I FOUND A BEAUTIFUL RING ON CHURCHILL YESTERDAY IF YOU HEAR OF SOMEBODY THAT LOST ONE LET ME KNOW.

Thanks Normand
Hi Marsten:

My guess for Normand's picture of the cowgirl and cowboy is Suzanne Newbury and her next door neighbour Yvan, they lived on St. Charles, just down the street from me.

Heather Hubbard Cooper
Thanks Heather
What say you Normand???
HI MARTY, YES SIR WE DO HAVE A WINNER ,CONGRATULATION LADY HEATHER HUBBARD COOPER,SHE WINS THE 2 FREE HORSE RIDES WITH LADY GREY THE FOURTH OR FIFTH GENERATION ,AROUND THE EMPIRE FOOTBALL FIELD IN SEPT. AT THE REUNION ,OF COURSE IF I FIND YVETTE PERRAS ,I AM REALLY LOOKING FOR HER SHE MUST HAVE A LOT OF PICTURES OF G. PK .I WILL GO TO FLORIDA SOON TO TRY AND FIND HER. YES OUR COWGIRL AND COWBOY WHERE SUZANNE NEWBURY AND YVAN PROVOST OF ST-CHARLES CA 1952. EXPLANATION OF THE CLUES.

CLUE 4-HER FATHER FRED WAS THE CHIEF OF THE FIRE DEPT. OF G.PK.
5-DALE, EXCUSE ME, SUZANNE WENT TO CAMERON DANCE SCHOOL
6-ISLE LAMOTHE VERMONT THEY HAVE A SUMMER PLACE THERE ,AND PLAY GOLF IN FLORIDA IN THE WINTER
8-SURPRISING MEANS IN FRENCH SURPRENANT THAT IS THE NAME OF HER HUSBAND REAL SURPRENANT,HE
ONCE LIVED AT 226 SPRINGFIELD G.PK.

WELL HAVE A GOOD DAY MARTY AND THANK YOU.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S.HOLD YOUR HORSES I HAVE ANOTHER CONTEST COMING SOON, not right now MARTY,Louise just walk in I was not suppose TO OPEN MY
PC until I did ALL my spring cleaning outside, HELLO HONEY ,oh yes I was JUST looking for my working gloves in my OFFICE drawer I AM LEAVING YOU FAST, I MADE A MISTAKE. AGAIN. I AM SORRY.MARTY.
I THINK I WAS BETTER OFF IN THE N.Y.SEWERS WITH ED.NORTON

NOT SIGNED NORMAND SIMARD
Thanks Normand
Heather will enjoy the 2 free horse rides...

No comments: