Saturday, May 19, 2007

Name These Two People...! (Answered)


HI MARTY,THESE 2 ARE VIEWING YOUR BLOG VERY OFTEN,NOW LET'S NOT START ANY STORIES THIS IS NOT HIS WIFE, I KNOW HE'S GOT HIS HAND
AROUND HER SHOULDER, THIS YOUNG MAN IS A HAPPY MARRIED MAN, IT IS JUST BECAUSE HE HAD NOT SEEN THIS GIRL
FOR A LONG, LONG TIME HE MET HER ON MAY 3 2007. LET'S TRY AND IDENTIFY THEM, HERE ARE A FEW CLUES.

1-THEY LIVED ON SPRINGFIELD G. PK. THE HAPPY MARRIED MAN STILL DOES.
2-HER PHONE NUMBER IN THE FIFTIES WAS OR-1-2406 HIM OR-1-7956

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD
Thanks Normand S.
Hi Marty;

The guy in the photo posted on May 16 is Ross Morley. I lived across
the street from Ross on Springfield and hung around with him, his
brother Norman, Stephen Grocholski and Wayne Kobuke (among others). I
am having trouble placing the girl. Is it Velta Verner?

John
Thanks John P.

HI MARTY,HERE ARE NAMES IN ADVANCE,IT IS ROSS MORLEY OF 361 SPRINGFIELD G.PK. AND LINDA KATCHUK NOW
LIVING IN CALGARY, SHE USED TO LIVE AT 308 SPRINGFIELD G..PK.BESIDES MANTIZIUS BIEL'S BARBER SHOP IN 1958 ,35 CENTS
REGULAR HAIR CUT ,BEAN SHAVE CUT 10 CENTS ,JUST KIDDING.SHE HAD A SISTER NAMED SHARON .LINDA MARRIED RICHARD
NANTEL OF G.PK. SHE WAS IN TOWN BECAUSE HER MOTHER IN LAW WAS IN CHARLES-LEMOYNE HOSPITAL SHE DIED
MAY THE 11TH.FUNERALS MAY 17 TH. FUNNY THING HAPPENED 2 WEEKS AGO SHE WAS WALKING IN FRONT OF THE RESTAU-
RANT CORNER DEVONSHIRE AND CHURCHILL I WAS ON THE OUTSIDE PATIO,NOW I DON'T KNOW HER AT ALL SHE ASKED ME IF I WAS
NORMAND SIMARD I SAID YES,SHE SAW MY PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG MARTY. SHE IS ON IT VERY OFTEN SHE TOLD
ME. NOW SHE GAVE ME HER ADDRESS WHERE SHE USED TO LIVE I WENT OVER,THAT WAS RIGHT BEHIND OUR HOUSE ON FAIRFIELD. AT ONE TIME C.A.1958 I WAS PRACTISING HITTING MY MARBLES, WITH A SOFTBALL BAT AND A FEW WENT THROUGH THEIR BACK WINDOW. THE POLICE CAME THEY THOUGHT I HAD MADE A CANNON WITH FIRECRAKERS AND A PIPE.I SURE HID
THE BALANCE OF MY MARBLES FAST FROM THE POLICE ,IT WAS POLICEMAN ROGER GEOFFRION OR GERARD DUPUIS THAT CAME
I AM NOT SHURE WHICH ONE BECAUSE THEY WHERE ABOUT THE SAME SIZE IF I RECALL. TRUE STORY

THANKS MARTY, THE END OF THE ROSS MORLEY[[[ AFFAIR,]]]]

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I HOPE IT WAS NOT LINDA'S MOTHER THAT CALLED THE POLICE BUT I AM PRETTY SURE IT WAS.OH WELL SHE WAS RIGHT.
Thanks Normand
Hi Marty,
I know both of the people in that picture. The guy is Ross Morley and the gal is Linda (Katchuk) Nantel. I lived near both of them on Springfield growing up.

Cheers,
Cathie (Reeves) Ellison

Thanks Cathie

No comments: