Saturday, May 12, 2007

Normand turns up for Louise


HI MARTY,I HOPE YOU ARE FINE IN YOUR NEW CAMPING SPOT,ME I AM VERY VERY FINE, A MIRACLE HAPPENED ON
HUBERT ST. LAST NIGHT,LOUISE BUMP IN TO ME ON THE COUCH BY ACCIDENT,SHE IS A TOTALLY CHANGED PERSON
SHE TOOK MY DISGUISE COSTUME OFF,AND WE, YOU KNOW MADE BAD THINGS, NO GOOD THINGS ,WE PRACTICE TO MAKE
BABIES, ACTUALLY WE ARE TO OLD, ANYWAY MARTY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, WE MADE -------- , AFTER THAT WE TALKED
ABOUT ROY ROGERS AND GENE AUTRY ETC, SHE TOLD ME SHE WROTE TO THE BLOG,I WANT TO THANK YOU, MARTY

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID ,NO MORE OUTSIDE WORK ,ONLY IF I WANT. NO MORE RESTRICTION ON MY TIME ON THE BLOG.
SHE ACCEPS ME LIKE I AM ,LOW I.Q. AND SHE ACCEPTS I TALK ABOUT ROY ROGERS EVERY DAY E.T.C. SHE TOLD ME ON THE
COUCH LAST NIGHT I WAS A PERSON THAT WOULD NOT HURT ANYONE.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S.1 TONIGHT I AM TAKING LOUISE OUT TO THE VIC. MOVIE HOUSE IN ST LAMBERT TO SEE APACHE DRUMS AND SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET
WITH FRANKIE LAINE ,I AM SO HAPPY MARTY.

P.S.2-TOMORROW I WILL SEND THE INFO ON THE BEAUTIFUL T BIRD AND NASH CAR .

Thanks Normand

No comments: