Thursday, May 10, 2007

School Sign ( Answered )


I AGAIN MARTY I WILL BE BRIEF , I HAVE NO CHOICE ANYWAY. MAYBE BOB HAWKINS COULD ANSWER THIS.
THIS BEAUTIFUL SIGN GIVING BY ALF. SNYDER OF WALKER ST. G.PK .IN CA.1955 .WAS IT A LIGHTED SIGN THERE SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE RED
LIGHT IN BETWEEN THE BOY 'S LEG, IF SO WAS IT COURTESY OF SOUTH SHORE ELECTRIC ON RED , NO ON GREEN ST.IN ST. LAMBERT. THAT
IS IT FOR TODAY MARTY THANKS.

NORMAND SIMARD OH LOUISE GET ME SOME PLASTERS AND MY WORKING GLOVES I AM GOING BACK TO WORK OUTSIDE HONEY, I AM FINISHED WITH MARTY FOR TODAY.PUT 3 MINUTES IN MY TIME BANK HONEY I ONLY TOOK 17 MINUTES TODAY.

Thanks Normand

Hi Normand.

To be honest I have never looked betwwen a boys legs before, other than to change my sons diaper. As for the thing that I see on the base between his feet... could that have fallen out of his shorts?????

Bob H

No comments: