Wednesday, May 16, 2007

That Door was visited by young women and we didn't know...!


MARTY, TO ANSWER YVAN R. QUESTIONS YESTERDAY, SEE THE PIC .

THANKS MARTY HAVE A SPLENDID DAY.

P.S. TO BE HONEST IT WAS NOT ME ON THE TOY BUS.


Thanks Normand



That door goes up to the St. L pool hall. Off limits for me (my father had quite a number of those on his list), which of course, always tweeked my curiosity. One day my girlfriend and I decided we were going to see just what it looked like.


It probably took ages just to start going up the stairs (fear!!). The stairs were wooden and a bit crooked, we finally got to the top and peaked in, it was thick with smoke and stunk. At that age I figured that everyone in there were dangerous criminals!! so we raced back outside.

We agreed that IF my father found out, I could tell him that I was NEVER IN the pool hall, as we just peaked from the door. But he didn't, I got away with that one, but 98% of the time, he did. He had spies everywhere!


Thanks Flo H.
We look forward to more stories like this one
MN

No comments: