Sunday, May 27, 2007

Vacation News

Hello Folks,

Well my short vacation is winding down and I want to thank you all that made my trip so much fun. Good food and good friends, what more can you ask for... I did forget to mention a big thanks to Richard & Margaret W. for coming to the Wed. Dinner. Richard had to drive back from Albany NY to make the dinner.





Our friend Donna G. made it to the Canada Drive In at lunch time for a few minutes to meet Doug B., Normand S., John R., Millie McG and George V. I hope she made some new friends.



I will crash early tonight as I have to catch an early flight on Sat. morning.



Again a special thanks to Normand, John & George for all the caring attention they afforded me. Doug I might take you up on that fishing offer.



Thanks so much everyone. I will miss you all and I hope you have a great summer.



Marty N.

No comments: