Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What is the exact year??


HI MARTY,NASH AND THUNDERBIRD OK, NOW WE NEED THE MODEL THE RIGHT YEAR THE FIRST 2 DIGITS 19 THAT IS OK THE 6 FOR T BIRD AND THE 5 FOR NASH OK TOO NOT THE REST MARTY TELL BOB, I SENT MORE PICS TO HELP THE BLOGGERS, ONE WAS TAKEN IN THE G.PK. ARENA. MARTY
LOOK AT THAT COOL ADVERTISING FOR AIR CONDITIONNING $395.00 ONLY, IN19??.
I HAVE TO STOP MARTY MY PRECIOUS
20 MINUTES IS GOING FAST,I WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING ELSE TODAY I STILL HAVE 5 MINUTES LEFT.

THANKS MARTY

NOR MAN D SIMARD [A TIRED BOSS]

P.S. EXCUSE ME I HAVE TROUBLE WRITTING I AM FULL OF BLISTERS FROM ALL THAT HARD OUTSIDE WORK OH WELL
I GUESS LOUISE IS DOING THAT TO KEEP ME IN GOOD SHAPE I HOPE.


Thanks Normand

Me again,

I can only gues at the year and make of the cars but could they be , say a ' 55 Studebaker ??

Sandy

Thanks Sandy R,

Normand will let us know I hope.

No comments: