Saturday, June 02, 2007

Antiques

Good morning ,,,,,,,,what a surprise when I opened your e mail and seen these things that were in my Mom's and Dads house where on earth did you ever get these pictures..............

As that frig was in my mud room on the farm just south of Ottawa for many years after my Mom gave it to me it finally died of old age about 10 yrs ago. ........................that frig was bought in St Lambert on Victoria Street.

where we used to buy records also,,,,,,I remember that frig coming into our house as my sister Suzanne was just 1 yr.old and that frig lasted for many yrs .....

And maybe the stove ended up in my daughter s house for many years till they bought a new one ,,,,,I think my Mom had 2 stoves the same one was bought from Marion Dewar on St charles .......

And yes Dad did use the tub a lot he loved to fill it nearly to the top before getting into it .................

I have no idea where you got these pictures from it is one think I would never think of taking a picture of..................

I would love to see what new renovations the new people have done to the house ,as it feels funny coming back to Greenfield Park and not having a home to come back to ,as Mom sold it before she passed away ...................

Well I guess that is all for now both Suzanne and myself will see you in Sept.....................

Bye for now Elizabeth Newbury

Normand sent this to me for the blog

No comments: