Monday, June 11, 2007

Ethel Jefcoat Brenner



HI MARTY, ETHEL JEFCOAT [BENNER] HAS BEEN GOING TO THIS CHURCH ON CHURCHILL G.PK. ,FOR 50 YEARS SHE WORKED FOR THE A&P AND PROVIGO STARTING IN THE FIFTIES IN ST-LAMBERT FOR ABOUT 40 YEARS.I AM SURE SHE PUNCHED IN THE PRICE OF SOMETHING YOU ONCE HAD ON YOUR TABLE TO EAT. SHE WAS THE FASTEST CASHIER ,I KNOW I USE TO BE HER WRAPPER SOMETHIMES AT THE A&P IN THE SIXTIES. SHE ONCE LIVED ON CHURCHILL BETWEEN FAIRFIELD AND VERCHERES. MARTY SHE IS A WONDERFUL LADY BEFORE MY HIDING I SAW HER ON SUNDAY AT THE CANADA DRIVE IN , AFTER HER GOING TO CHURCH.

WELL MARTY,I AM HIDING IN A CHURCH [ I WILL NOT NAME IT] ,PRESENTELY,WAITING FOR LOUISE AND RICHARD W. TO CALM DOWN,AND I AM WAITING CALMLY FOR COUNSELLING FROM FATHER BOB BS OF THE PARKER PORKBARREL SO RENOWN NEWSPAPER.

THANKS MARTY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

NORMAND SIMARD



Thanks Normand S.
I guess Father Bob has hung up his robe…!

No comments: