Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fund Raiser (Repost)



HI MARTY, WELL FATHER BOB BS OF THE PARKER PORKBARREL NEWSPAPER WAS SO RIGHT YESTERDAY IN HIS BREAKING NEWS. US BLOGOHOLICS ANONYMOUS ARE A LITTLE BIT LOST WHEN YOU ARE AWAY.SO I STARTED RAISING FUNDS IN CANADA DRIVE-IN ON DEVONSHIRE TODAY I AM SENDING $28.11 I RAISED FOR BUYING A LAKE WE WILL NAME IT DEVONSHIRE LAKE IT WILL HAVE FULL WIFI LINK ,AND WE WILL BUILT A NICE COSY HOUSE SORT OF A BIG CAMPER SO YOU WILL FEEL AT HOME AND REST VERY GOOD WHEN YOU GO FISHING.

I WILL TALK TO MILLIE MC TO FORM A BLOGOHOLIC ANONYMOUS BRANCH IN RICH ST-LAMBERT AND RAISE FUNDS FOR
THE PUCHASING OF LAKE DEVONSHIRE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I WILL ALSO TALK TO R. HEMINGWAY TO DO THE SAME
IN THOSE RICH FARMS WHERE HE LIVES. I WILL TALK TO ED NORTON IN N.Y. NEXT WEEK, AND SEE WHAT HE CAN DO IN THE RICH SEWERS OF 5TH AVENUE.


THANK YOU SO MUCH FATHER BOB BS OF THE PARKER PORKBARREL, FOR SAYING THE WAY WE FEEL IN SUCH A COMPRE
HENSIVE WAY, YOU ARE A UNIQUE JOURNALIST.

THANKS MARTY

ANONYMOUS BLOGOHOLIC n.s.

PS TO ALL BLOGGERS YOU CAN SEND YOUR DONATIONS DIRECT TO MARTY,I AM SURE HE WILL PUBLISH THE NAMES OF
THE SENDERS.

Thanks Normand


HI MARTY, I HAVE COLLECTED ANOTHER $24.11 FOR THE DEVONSHIRE LAKE FUND IN CANADA DRIVE-IN ,TODAY.

THANKS MARTY.

HERE ARE THE PICS I SENT 2 DAYS AGO ,


Thanks for the Pic Normand, I must have missed it...

No comments: