Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Going to the Oracle

HELLO MARSTON,
LAST FRIDAY I FOUND MYSELF BACK AT THE PARK PLUS ST. LAMBERTS, THE
GRASS, HAD TO BE MOWED. I SAW ARMAND McFARLANE ALSO AFTERWARDS GEORGE V. MANY THINGS WERE HASHED THEN REHASHED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS THEN MEMEMORY
LOSS OR LAPSE, ON GEORGES PART.
HE COULDN'T REMEMBER THE LAST NAME OF A DENNIS SOMETHING OR OTHER HE
HAD MET ON THE WEST ISLAND A WHILE BACK. WELL WE COULDN'T REMEMBER PLUS I HAD TO GO AS GEORGE AND I DRANK A 2 LITER JAR OF GINGER BEER, I WAS GETTING THROAT SPASMS. THAT NOT KNOWING WHATS HIS NAMES LAST NAME BUGGED ME. YESTERDAY
I CALLED OUR LOCAL ORACLE ON SUCH THINGS, DONNIE RIDEWOOD-HE HAS A RAT
TRAP MEMORY OF SUCH THINGS. DURING OUR CHIT-CHAT
HE SAID HE WOULD GET BACK TO ME ON THIS DENNIS FELLOW BUT AT THE MOMENT
HE WAS INDISPOSED PLUS UNDER PRESSURE. DONNIE CALLED BACK LEAVING A
MESSAGE
NOT OF ONE DENNIS BUT TWO OF THEM. TO GET THE NAMES IT CAME TO HIM IN
HIS PRESSURE RELIEF CHAMBER THE HOPPER. AS HE FLUSHED THE BROWN TROUTS TO
FREEDOM ALAS DENNIS MEUNIER
AND DENNIS TURNER CAME OUT OF THE GRAY MATTER, WELL DONE DON. THE
LATTER WAS THE ONE GEORGE HAD FORGOTTEN, FROM THE EARLIER YEARS. ALL THIS DIGGING AND RESEARCHING, IMAGINE IF I HAD APPLIED MYSELF THIS WAY WHILE ATTENDING ROYAL GEORGE,PERHAPS I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF 4TH GRADE FOR NOT SHAVING.

RICHARD..............

Thanks Richard Hemingway

No comments: