Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Honorary Sewer Membership Granted to a Woman for the First time



HI MARTY,I JUST WANT TO CONGRATULATE MILLIE McG. SHE WAS AWARDED AN HONORARY SEWER MEMBERSHIP FOR
LIFE, BY THE SEWER MEN ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA IT IS THE FIRST WOMAN TO GET SUCH AN HONOR, ED WILL
IN A BRIEF CEREMONY IN NEW- YORK ON FIFTH AVENUE IN SEWER #15 GIVE HER,HER MEMBERSHIP CARD IN JULY. THANKS MILLIE FOR ALL
THE THINGS YOU DID FOR US SEWERMEN AND THE NICE PICS OF ED AND ME YOU SENT TO MARTY.

MARTY I HAVE TO GET TO MY DISHES ,IT WAS FATHER'S DAY YESTERDAY I WAS GIVING THE DAY OFF,BUT MY LOUISE KEPT
YESTERDAY'S DISHES FOR ME DO TODAY AND ALSO ALL THE DISHES SHE DID NOT DO WHILE I WAS IN HIDING, SHE SAYS
IT IS VERY GOOD EXCERCISE FOR ME AND GOOD FOR MY HEALTH, I WOULD NEVER TRADE MY LOUISE, SHE IS ALWAYS
THINKING OF WHAT IS BEST FOR ME.

THANKS MARTY, MILLIE, ED AND LOUISE . OUCH OH BOY THAT WATER FOR THE DISHES IS REALLY HOT, I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU
BYE, BYE.

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand LOL

No comments: