Monday, June 18, 2007

More Losses in GPK

Hi Marston,

I just heard from Garry Comber - Bob Brown's wife had called him yesterday to tell him that John Prince had passed away that morning surrounded by his family. Could you please put this news on the Blog as I am sure a lot of people will remember John as a great teacher, mentor and friend. Further details will be in the Montreal Gazette, probably today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Janet


Another Loss


Hi Marty,

Just thought that readers of the blog would like to know of the recent passing of Aileen Jenkins, long-time resident of Evelyn Street, in the Park.

Thanks,

Bev Teague-Schofield

http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=LS000089095955X
Click on the above link or cut and paste the url into your browser's address bar.
Thanks Bev.


Marty,

You can mention 2 deaths I learned of:

Aileen Jenkins wife of Park milkman Gil Jenkins, and mother of Lorna;
and John Prince phys-ed teacher at Royal George. I'll send the obituary
notices if I get the chance tomorrow.

John R.


Thanks John R., Janet W, Ralph and Bev T. S. for the news..



No comments: