Friday, June 08, 2007

Patio Trouble



HI MARTY,THE FIRST PIC ON VERCHERES NEAR GLADSTONE IN THE GREENBERG'S HOUSES, IN HIS DRIVEWAY,A BEAUTIFUL GUITARD,AND THE INSCRIPTION ON TOP MY WAY. I GUESS IT IS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY OR THE DRIVEWAY,ANYWAY IT IS NOT OUR BUSINESS MARTY. OH LOUISE, THANKS HONEY FOR THE LARGE GLASS OF CHOCOLATE MILK. NOW WHERE ARE WE , OH YES THE SECOND PIC ON NEWBURY ST ,LAST MONTH THE WHOLE PATIO COLLAPSE WITH PEOPLE ON IT. I GUESS THE PATIO WAS TIRED
IT GAVE THEM A MESSAGE IN A WAY LOSE WEIGHT OR STAY IN THE DRIVEWAY. OH NO NO I DROPPED MY CHOCOLATE
MILK ALL OVER MY PC AND MY PANTS .I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE THE DRIVEWAY FOR ME TONIGHT WHEN LOUISE SEES THIS.
MESS.

NO THANKS MARTY,I DON'T HAVE TIME TO THANK YOU. I AM SORRY

NORMAND SIMARD


Thanks Normand

No comments: