Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sept Reunion News

You can put a notice on the Blog telling people there are still tickets available for the dance - about 16 only. Don Ridewood and I will be getting together with the ladies from the Legion regarding the menu around the end of the month and I will be e-mailing those who are going regarding their choices. I have 140 people confirmed and paid for the dinner and dance and 24 confirmed and paid for the dance. The Legion will only allow 200 because of very strict fire regulations. This get-together was never meant to be a full scale reunion - I'm leaving that up to Harold Rye and his group. It was meant to be a continuation of the picnics we have been having for the last four years - of course, because it is going to be in Greenfield Park this year, there was a lot more interest.

You can refer any e-mails you get to me regarding the get-together and I will be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Janet W.

No comments: