Saturday, June 09, 2007

St. Guillaume PQ



HI MARTY,HERE ARE 2 PICS IF YOU GO IN ST-GUILLAUME NEAR DRUMMMONDVILLE YOU WILL SEE THIS HOUSE YOU CAN'T MISS IT, EXCUSE THE BROWN SPOTS THAT HAPPEN YESTERDAY WHEN I SPILLED MY LARGE CHOCOLATE DRINK, I AM IN TROUBLE AGAIN WITH LOUISE AND MAYBE WITH RICHARD W. I WILL NOT GO IN HIDING, I HAVE NO MORE PLACES TO HIDE,THANKS MARTY FOR OFFERING ME THE CHICAGO SEWERS BUT IT IS TO DANGEROUS. I AM ASKING THE MOST TRUSTED NEWS PAPER OF THE WORLD THE PARKER PORK BARREL AND FATHER BOB BS TO GET ME OUT OF THIS MESS UP, I AM HAVING WITH RICHARD W. AND MY LOUISE.

THIS E MAIL MUST VERY SWEET, ALL MY KEYBOARD IS FULL OF RICH AND VERY SWEET CHOCOLATE MILK.

THANKS MARTY FOR THE HELP.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS I DID SLEEP IN THE DRIVEWAY LAST NIGHT.OH WELL LOUISE WAS RIGHT, AND RICHARD W. I AM SORRY ABOUT
THE SWING INCIDENT WITH LISE GAREAU HOPING YOUR MARRIAGE WITH YOUR WIFE IS NOT IN JEOPARDY,ON ACCOUNT
OF ME. IF SO I AM MOVING IN THE SEWERS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH ED NORTON.


Thanks Normand S.

No comments: