Wednesday, July 04, 2007

GPK Painter







Yes for sure this man is a wonderful painter. I am enclosing the picture of the painting he did for my sister . Which she is enjoying. Also Mr. Berube is a very warm and thoughtful person. When anyone comes to the Park I would surely recommend that you take the time to go see this man.
Heather Blain must remember this man he lived across the
street from her on Queen.

Thanks Norman for leading me to this man.

Barb

HI MARTY, HOPE I DID NOT WAKE YOU UP FROM YOUR AFTERNOON NAP, THIS MAN FROM QUEEN ST. IN G.PK. IS JEAN MARC
BERUBE IS AN ARTIST PAINTER MOSLY WATER COLORS, THE G.PK. TOWN TRUCK PICKING UP THE SNOW HE DID ABOUT 20 OR 25
YEARS AGO. THE ROLLER MACHINE IT IS NOT FINISHED BUT IT IS WORTH SEING. HE DID A PAINTING OF BARBARA HAMILTON
WILLIAMS OLD HOUSE ON THIRD FOR BARBARA'S SISTER.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD


Thanks Normand

No comments: