Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Guess Who Part #2




HI MARTY, GUESS WHO ANSWER PART 2 , THE FIRST ONE IS LAWRENCE KARCH STILL LIVING ON FAIRFIELD SINCE 1950 HE IS 86.
SECOND ONE GERALD FOGARTY STILL ON MAPLE SINCE 1945 HE WILL BE 95 THE 11TH DECEMBER .

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. FOUND A PICNIC BASKET IN A GARAGE SALE ON FAIRFIELD I AM VERY GLAD JUST IN TIME BEFORE VACATION.




Thanks Normand



Hi Marty,

Normand's guess who #2 , the man who lives on Maple is Gerry Fogarty, father of Maureen, Sharon & Kathleen. In another posting Normand said he remembered him walking with his regimental walk. I remember party time at the Armory with the Fogarty's. We had some good times up there. I spoke to Mr. Fogarty back in the spring and he remembered who I was so his memory is very good because I hadn't seen or spoken to him for about 20 years.

Sandy


Thanks Sandy R.

No comments: