Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What!!!!!

My forgetter's getting better,


> But my rememberer is broke


> To you that may seem funny


> But, to me, that is no joke>


> For when I'm "here" I'm wondering


> If I really should be "there"


> And, when I try to think it through,


> I haven't got a prayer!>


> Oft times I walk into a room,


> Say "what am I here for?"


> I wrack my brain, but all in vain!


> A zero, is my score.>


> At times I put something away


> Where it is safe, but, Gee!


> The person it is safest from


> Is, generally, me!>


> When shopping I may see someone,


> Say "Hi" and have a chat,


> Then, when the person walks away


> I ask myself, "who was that?">


> Yes, my forgetter's getting better


> While my rememberer is broke,


> And it's driving me plumb crazy


> And that isn't any joke.>


> CAN YOU RELATE ? ? ?>


> Please send this to everyone you know> because


> I DON'T REMEMBER WHO I SENT THIS TO ! !



Thanks Millie McG.

No comments: