Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Didn't Visit Sandy's Lock......

HI SANDY, HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE,HOPE YOUR ARE KEEPING A GOOD EYE ON YOUR LOCKS,I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY SUBMARINE RACES THERE AFTER DARK IF SO DO YOU GO AND SEE THEM LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH BRIAN. YES I WAS IN BEAUTIFUL ONTARIO,I WENT AS FAR AS PICTON ON BEAUTIFUL LAKE ONTARIO,

I WAS AT ISAIAH TUBBS RESORT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FINE PLACE NEAR THE NATIONAL PARK, THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, ONLY ONE THING NO LOCKS ON THE RESORT DOORS YES , BUT NOT ON THE WATER
,I WANTED TO TRY TO GO AT SUBMARINE RACES WITH MY LOUISE, THINGS US GOOD CATHOLICS DID NOT DO WHEN WE
WHERE YOUNG I THINK WE MISS OUT ON A LOT OF EXCITEMENT AND THRILL WHILE WE WHERE IN CHURCH INSTEAD. OH WELL.

HAVE A GOOD DAY SANDY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. WE WHERE ALSO IN KINGSTON VISITING THE WARDEN'S HOUSE OF THE MAXIMUN KINGSTON PENITENTIARY BUILT IN 1835,I WIIL
SEND PICS SOME LITTLE INCIDENTS HAPPENED DURING OUR HEAD TO HEAD PICNIC ON THE KINGSTON PEN.GROUND. OH WELL I DO GET IN TROUBLE A LOT.

Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:47 AM
Subject: Ontario Vacation

Hi Normand ,

I have been reading about your Ontario vacation on the blog and see that you were in Gananoque. HOw much further did you go. You were only about 3 hours from us and our lock when you were there.

Sandy


Thanks Guys

No comments: