Sunday, August 05, 2007

New Turf in GPK



HI MARTY, OUR EMPIRE FOOTBALL FIELD IS GETTING A COMPLETE FACE LIFT TO BE MORE EXACT A FACE COVER OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS FROM GEORGIA USA. NEW FENCE ALSO, IT WILL COST OVER $1,000,000.00. IT IS NOT FINISHED ,IT
WILL BE IN SEPTEMBER . I GOT IN A BIT OF TROUBLE THE GRASS IS NOT COMPLETELY STICHED YET. A FEW PIECES OF ARTIFICIAL
GRASS STUCK TO ME WHEN I WAS FOOLING AROUND ON THE FIELD OH WELL .I WILL SENT PICS. I AM NOT ALLOWED ON THE FIELD UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY FINISHED. BERNIE CONTANTINI IS WATCHING ME VERY CLOSELY. I COULD GO IN HIDING
UNDER THE ARTIFICIAL GRASS BUT IT WOULD BE TO HOT AND AFTER IT IS ALL STICHED UP I WOULD BE STUCK THERE NO SIR.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. I DID GO ON THE FIELD TODAY WHILE PRESIDENT BERNIE WAS SLEEPING, I PUT UP [[PLEASE NO PESTICIDE]] SIGNS ALL OVER THE ARTIFICIAL GRASS FIELD JUST FOR FUN.OH WELL.


Thanks Normand S.

No comments: