Thursday, August 16, 2007

Obit & Caine Family Infor.




Marty,

We have lost another wonderful Parker - Mr. Art Burchmore, whose
memories are in my book. My condolences to his family at this difficult time.
For the person seeking information on the Caine family, I have included
the 1965 electoral list of the section of Greenfield Ave. on which the
family lived. Mr. Caine was the town road forman in the late 1950s. His son
also called Arthur was killed in a boating accident in Brossard along with a

close buddy of his, who I'm sure someone else will tell us about. The
family was not living in Greenfield Park in 1948 or they would be in the town directory at the back of my book. I hope this information helps. The
electoral list may provide the names of some neighbors who might know
more about the Caine family.

John Riley


Thanks John

No comments: